We are ready to start the new academic year in a safe environment with heightened health and safety procedures to minimize, to the extent possible, the spread of COVID-19 and keep our staff, students, and families healthy and happy. With the completion of ChiCeLaCu!’s 2020 Summer Camp Program where key practices were successfully implemented all while maintaining a positive and fun experience for our campers, we are confident in our ability to provide a safe, clean, and nurturing environment for our students across all programs come this Fall.
The following are just a few of the procedures currently being implemented to ensure the safest environment for our students:
• No more than 8 students per classroom
• Students remain with their core groups at all times
• Strict handwashing practices
• Social distancing with ample indoor and outdoor space
• Cloth face coverings for students, teachers, and staff
• Careful screening and staggered scheduling for students, parents and teachers
• Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures for surfaces, materials, toys, etc.
• Use of outdoor space as much as possible and weather permitting
• Excellent indoor air circulation
• Parental Guardian Health Screening Commitment Form
For more information on ChiCeLaCu!’s COVID-19 Safety Guidelines, please call the Center. A copy of the complete guidelines will be shared with each parent once registered.